A light post, for once. Transplanted here, right from off facebook. Funny how almost all of us subscribe to the trends sooner or later.
Anyway. I enjoyed writing this when I wrote it, and I’ve brought it here to save it :
The 25 random things thing
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
Hahaa, I can’t believe I’m doing this, its so narcissistic.
1. When I was in class 8 I used to collect dust. I think I was slightly mad back then. Sometimes I think I still am.
2. Buying new stationery makes me happy, as happy as new shoes make some women happy. Its my version of retail therapy. I love pens, pencils, registers, ink.
3. I cant stand kids, most of the time.
4. At some point in life I want to host a cooking show. This has been my dream since I was about 7.
5. I love crows. I think they’re gutsy and funky and smart. I would like to be a crow in my next incarnation. (I hate pigeons)
6. I don’t actually want to be a doctor. I just wanted to go to AKU. My fav sub is actually math.
7. In the past 2 yrs I’ve changed about 3 religions (muslim to deist to agnostic to discordian). I’m currently back to diet muslim.
8. I sometimes wish I was a guy. But I don’t act tomboyish, because thats silly. You’re a girl, stick with it, tough luck. But I can swear better than some of them.
9. I love writing. I think if someday I lost the ability to write I would die.
10. I’ve always wanted to smoke and do drugs at some point in my life. I am halfway to achieving that aim. 😀
11. I listen to metal. When I started listening, I wondered what the fck I’d been doing for the past years I didn’t listen to it.
12. I often wish I was God. Just so I could know the innate experiences of every being thats ever lived, and the answers to all the questions. I think that would be cool.
13. I am a net freak. Half my closest friends are online. I cannot live 48 hours without net.
14. I have surprisingly few morals or inhibitions. I look middle class mentality but…well in theory at least there is very little that shocks or disturbs me (which is why I get and laugh at most perverted jokes too).
15. I weigh twice what some girls in my class weigh. I am perfectly serious, not proud of the fact, and working to change it.
16. I have serious issues with asking people for favours. I won’t ask even close friends for favours unless I’m desperate – and reluctantly even then. I’m very independent.
17. The majority of my school life I have travelled in school coaches, vans or buses. Surprisingly, I’ve loved every minute of it. I’ve had great times on the bus.
18. I have changed 9 different schools during the course of my educational career. AKU will be the 10th. 7 of them have been in england.
19. I am 5 feet 11 inchs. I often spend sleepless nights calculating the odds of finding a guy I like who’s taller than me. They are not very high.
20. I am incredibly narcissistic, which is why this fb thing appeals to me. I also have a large ego, which I try my best to suppress.
21. I don’t actually have many close friends. Currently I have about one (love you, jav). I believe its due to my inability to closely relate to anyone.
22. Suddenly hearing any song from between 99 and 2001 from the brit pop list will cause me to spontneously burst into loud tears. I once spent half an hour crying and laughing while listening to Shaggy’s It Wasn’t Me. (not an emotional song, I assure you).
23. I have enough quirks to drive most humans crazy. Like I can’t drink coffee or tea without the spoon in the cup.
24. I write things on the back of my left hand to keep from forgetting them. By the end of some days my left hand looks like an inky messageboard from hell. If I wash it, I forget everything.
25. I think Death is the most ultimate Truth in life.